Friday, May 28, 2010

Malta

The guys
Paradise Bay
The resort
Quickly, I would like to say that my blogging was put on hold for a few weeks because I was preparing for finals and I was entertaining a friend visiting for nearly two weeks. Two weekends after my eventful trip to Munich, my roommates and I went to Malta to kick it on the beach in the extremely hot weather. Following the first day, we all ended up getting toasted and looking like lobsters for the next week. Every hour, we were in dying need for aloe and some shade, but neither was really readily available, so we had to suck it up and stick it out for the next few days. Even though our bodies were telling us to avoid anything hot for a long time, we could not resist Paradise Bay, our resort pool, and the Blue Lagoon. Laying out with drinks, cliff jumping, diving into underwater caves, and eating often, pretty much sums out our three day trip to Malta. The water was the bluest I have ever seen before, and the island was very rocky and desert like. For the future traveler, Malta's terrain may seem unattractive, but isolating yourself in the north part of the island with a good supply of food and drink, will keep anyone happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment